Friday, August 29, 2008

Sex Toys

I had a friend ask me an interesting question the other day. are sex toys replaceable or are they a part of you?

what an interesting question. My sex toys have always been my friends. I love to use them, but I also know they're content laying in their little boxes, put to bed (so to speak.) I have known women, however, who believe their sex toys are a part of them, just like their clit or their nipples, their sex toys are part of their sexual anatomy. Now, this does not make them men, no, but something higher, I believe, than male or female, but a nice mix of both. All woman...and a little man.

Well, wouldn't that make the woman in question a man? No. As an extension of herself, her penis works as another part of her female anatomy.


"But...if you're a lesbian and you like it when your partner uses sex toys, doesn't that make you bisexual?" I hate this question. NO. a vagina is still a vagina, whether it's a lesbian one or a straight one. Penetration still feels, for the majority, good. Don't feel bad if you don't like it though. to each their own.


When you get a new partner, do you change toys?

I'll take my advice from Lipstick and Dipsticks Essential Guide to Lesbian Relationships (buy it, it's awesome)

*don't tell your new girl that the toy has been used on other people. let her feel like its your first time (except better...)
*CLEAN IT! throw it in the dishwasher (without soap) and run it through. then use Safety Suds or something like it on it.
*Use a condom. Not only are condoms good for cleanliness, but they also make it easier to change the toy in question from partner to partner, and it'll block any "ex girlfriend vibes" from getting into your new lover.
*Let her explore the toy with you. Make sure she's comfortable with the size or shape before diving in.

There's nothing wrong with going shopping for new toys with each partner. I do. But I know that some don't.

Besides it's fun to step inside a store with your love. And nothing is more fun then looking at butt plugs and saying, "HOLY SHIT SOMEONE CAN TAKE THAT?!" and giggling like you did in 5th grade and someone said weiner.

and I would like to apologize for the delay on this blog. I've been having some medical issues that take up so much time!

thanks for reading. submit any questions or concerns to me at silentlegacy3312@yahoo.com

peace, love and purple sex toys,
Andy H.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I seen in your profile your into GLBT issues and such, well I am trying to bring the GLBT community on Blogger together. Well, as much of it as I can.
I am going to do my best to show entertainment and follow up on news.

Check here if you think its something you might be interested in:
http://glbtsupportportorchard.blogspot.com/